Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Button-Fly Jeans


Ok. I see the appeal. They look cool. But wait... they don't, because there is always a flap covering the buttons, so the only person that sees them is you. But there are so many flaws with the button fly that I really am not OK with how many jeans come with button fly. First, you ever try buttoning them up when drunk? It's damn near impossible. Even buttoning them sober sucks. You button the bottom, then the middle, when you button the top up, the bottom one comes undone. Are you kidding me??? That's simply unacceptable. There's a reason the zipper was invented, and that's because buttons are a pain in the ass. Sure, you'll never accidentally button your junk into the pants like one might with a zipper, but have you ever reached down, thinking you're wearing button fly jeans, and tried and unbutton a zipper? No? Well, let me tell you, it hurts. Not a lot, just enough to make me write about how much I hate the button fly.

3 comments:

  1. Button-fly = easier access if a girl is taking them off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dave: There's something to be said about any woman who has trouble with a common jeans zipper.

    ReplyDelete